Coming to Austin next month for SXSW? Join SASI and SocialChorus on Saturday, March 8, 3-5pm for an afternoon of networking, drinks and a conversation about employee advocates, featuring innovative marketers from AT&T, Whole Foods and RadioShack.
Our panel of employee advocate experts will share best practices for powering employees to create and share brand content across all social networks. The panel features:
- Lee Diaz, Senior Manager, Emerging Communications, AT&T
- Natanya Anderson, Director, Social Media and Digital Marketing, Whole Foods
- Cosmin Ghiurau, Director, Social Media and Digital Strategy, RadioShack
- Liz Bullock, CEO and co-founder, SASI
They’ll also discuss how to:
- Motivate employees to create and share brand content
- Power employees to be thought leaders
- Prove the value of employee advocate marketing and justify the investment
Be sure to stick around after the panel for some great networking, snacks and drinks. We hope to see you there!
Saturday, March 8, 3-5pm
Omni Hotel, 701 Brazos Street